RSS

Arabic Alphabet Strip

Yep, still working on filling our Arabic wall up to help all my children learn arabic,insha Allah

I printed this one from IBB again! *smile*

It was presented as a strip type visual learning aid that you would ordinarily use to surround your classroom wall, but as usual I always have to change everything! lol

I presented it to my children in a "poster like" way. I just found it better for my young children to see it more eye level and put together than far up near the ceiling as it would traditionally be. The strip printed well and was easy to put together, masha Allah.

My littles are now expanding their arabic vocabulary, Alhamdulilah!






Enjoy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Eva said...

Assalamu Alaikum

MashaAllah, did you add the transliteration part yourself? how did you do it? Thanks for your help!

JazakAllahu Khairun

Eva

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Al Maun Fund