RSS

Pillars of Islam Mobile



We have continued our Pillars of Islam study, and the littles ( my younger children)  sure love it.

We all know our children love visual learning aids, well at least mine do *smile*

I decided to craft up a mobile for the Pillars of Islam.

My first go with the mobile is actually good for a wall hanging mobile. Here is a pic of that:



Here are pics of the mobile that is suspended from the ceiling:


The entire mobile
The pillars up close
1st Pillar close up

2nd Pillar up close

3rd pillar up close




4th pillar up close

5th pillar up close


entire mobile up a little closer

Things we used to make this mobile were simple.
  • wooden dowels, but tree twigs would work just as well
  • curly ribbon or any kind of string you choose to suspend the pieces
  • paper towel rolls, or you can just roll each pillar in the file
  • cardboard for more sturdy parts, we use cereal boxes which are great for durablity and easy to cut
  • crayons or markers to color
  • hot glue gun to glue dowels together


File for this mobile: Pillars Mobile

Hope to see your mobiles soon,insha Allah

                                                                                                  
                                                                   

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Masha Allaah very nice! Wonderful. Will try it out with my daughter soon Insha Allaah. Jazzakillaah Khayr for sharing sis!

Anonymous said...

Asalamu alaykum

Masha'Allah Sis, what a wonderful idea, a great way for kids to learn the 5 Pillars.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum,

Masya Allah..
very simple and attractive,insya Allah, my boys will love it.
Jazakallah..

Unknown said...

Assalamu Alaikum,
This is very beautiful sister Masha'Allah. for some reason the link is not working. do you have any tips? JAK

umm imran said...

salam

i was looking for websites to take random letters in Arabic that could be made into a word and came across your blog .... i don`t homeschooling but masha`allah i am very impressed with your way and i do know of sisters who are homeschooling and looking for advice so if you don`t mind i will insha`allah pass on your blog to them

jazak`allah khair sis

oumasma said...

Salam alayki okhti machallah, barakallahofiki.

look on my blog at the motive of pillars:
http://oumi-batatha.eklablog.com/mobile-des-5-piliers-de-l-islam-a2007431

grieved for my English, I am French


Fi amanillah

Zahratul Islam said...

Salam aleikum sister .. Great job masha'ALLAH, I love your blog ... May I ask you something sister ? .. hehe which program did you use to make the pillars? Because I want to change something from it, but I don't know how to change it because I don't know which program I can use to change something from it, hehe I hope you understand, because my English is not so good, but I try... Wa'salaam ... May Allah (swt) bless you ..

UmmSara said...

assalamu alaikum,

Sis UmmAbdulbasir,

I was trying to download the file from the above link, but it did not work.
Can you please upload your file again.

Jazakhillahu khayran

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

AsSalamAlaykum Um Abdul Basir! My mother loves your blog and implements ideas from it for her weekend school in Bahrain :) I want to share a picture of a carft activity of 'pillars of Islam' done by her but don't know where/how...would appreciate your help :) JazakiAllah khair for all your help & hard work :) May Allah (SWT) keep your blog & passion for educating going :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Al Maun Fund