We have continued our Pillars of Islam study, and the littles ( my younger children) sure love it.
We all know our children love visual learning aids, well at least mine do *smile*
I decided to craft up a mobile for the Pillars of Islam.
My first go with the mobile is actually good for a wall hanging mobile. Here is a pic of that:
Here are pics of the mobile that is suspended from the ceiling:
The entire mobile
The pillars up close
1st Pillar close up
2nd Pillar up close
3rd pillar up close
4th pillar up close
5th pillar up close
entire mobile up a little closer
Things we used to make this mobile were simple.
- wooden dowels, but tree twigs would work just as well
- curly ribbon or any kind of string you choose to suspend the pieces
- paper towel rolls, or you can just roll each pillar in the file
- cardboard for more sturdy parts, we use cereal boxes which are great for durablity and easy to cut
- crayons or markers to color
- hot glue gun to glue dowels together
File for this mobile: Pillars Mobile
Hope to see your mobiles soon,insha Allah